3.27.2013

March 27

List 3 online friends you've never met in real life but hope to soon

Online Friends: People that I stalk bits of pieces of their life but they probably don't know anything about me.
I feel like a high school freshman crushing on a boy.

Amanda from We & Serendipity
She has such great insights and sometimes I feel like what she posts on her blog are just what I need for that day. She's very real and says life how it is. She seems to speak just to me at times, so I feel like we have a friendship going on, but in reality I just stalk her thoughts and life.

Sara from Happiness Is...
I love how positive she is about really simple things in life. And she goes to USU and have the exact same majors. She makes me laugh and she has a missionary which is pretty dang cute if you ask me.

Emily from Newlywed Moments
It's a new newlywed blog that I am following (surprised?). She is absolutely darling and has great advice on basically anything. And she shares her oops moments. She lives across the country so it will probably never ever happen but I can pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment