5.12.2013

Mother Dear I Love You So!

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom! I love her so much and I am so grateful to have her as my mom! She is one in a million! She is one of the best people that I know! This past year at college she was always there for me even if not physically. Phone calls, and packages- she showed that she still loved me and I was not an "out of sight, out of mind" person. She is such an amazing woman! She has taught me to love the gospel through not only family scripture study, prayer, and Family Home Evening, but also through her incredible example. She is continually on her knees praying to her Heavenly Father or studying her scriptures. Not just reading, but really studying. She has brought the spirit into our home and I am so grateful that I have a home where I can feel safe and welcome. She is someone that I love and I am so glad to call her my mom and my best friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment