3.19.2013

March 19

List 5 blogs you read on a regular basis and why

I added a 6th :)


Newly wed blog and I'm addicted. It's one of the cutest things on the web. Go there and you will understand.

Best friends blogging together. They have a mixture of everything from travel to journaling, outfit posts, newly wed life (and engagement), and everything in between. It's right up my ally. 

Once again another newly wed blog. I told you I was addicted. It's a new blog and I just stumbled across it. It's as cute as a button. It may be creepy but I love reading when, where, and why people fell in love and I love reading their story from the beginning to now. 

A college girl from USU writes about how she finds the happiness in each day. Some things that she shares are hilarious. Just daily things in life and she makes them mean the world. 

I went to high school with her but never actually knew her. I sorta wish I did. She's funny, and random and she shares what she thinks. She's going on a mission soon, so she will be absent from her blog for a while. Oh well, other blogs will keep me distracted. 

Newly Wed Blog. Surprised? Once again. I love following the love story.

Any blogs that you love? Suggestions? I like stalking people's lives in a way that is socially acceptable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment