3.20.2013

March 20

What do you collect?

I tried collecting things when I was younger but I soon found that it wasn't me. I tried stamps, elephants, key chains, music boxes, but nothing really fit. I'm out of that stage and now I collect things that are much better suited to me and actually make sense instead of junk laying around the house that I  personally don't care about anymore. 

Currently I Collect-

Words. 
From books to journals.  The smell of books alone is one reason to never stop but one can also never have too many books for each book brings new memories and adventure into life. Journals. Flipping through the pages of past words I have written and seeing how far life has taken me and looking at pages that I have yet to fill with the life that I still need to live to the fullest. 

Music. 
Something that I can never have too much of.



No comments:

Post a Comment