3.21.2013

March 21

What's your biggest fear?

I am scared of several different things but I think they all come down to being inadequate. Will I be a good teacher, wife, mother, neighbor, etc.. I have so many shortcomings and I'm afraid that through them people will see how unqualified I am.Will I be able to do the job that is presented to me? What helps me get through this though is my Savior.He knows my weaknesses, even better than I do and He knows how I can improve myself. While I still have many things to improve myself on and I'm unsure on my future and how life will work out, my Savior has a plan for me. He knows me personally and will never leave me alone.

But on a less serious note:
Cockroaches. One of the buildings I work at is full of them.They are gross and huge and terrifying. I hate them. I scream (or yelp) whenever I see them. And jump, far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment